Votes: 9 52.9%

Votes: 3 17.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
let a lot go / missed a few niggly incidents ( for both sides) .... the punch to the back of Clare's neck was one of many a real misses by all the officials... that said the ref was fairly consistent in his decision making

it was a decent game to watch, a steady 6 from me

OK. He certainly let the game flow although he did like giving free kicks against Matty Taylor in the 1st half, but none to him.

Although Matty Taylor, Harvie for them and their defender in the 1st half, who took down Mark Sykes when their keeper had screwed up leaving an open goal, could easily have been sent off on another day.

Overall as it didn't get out of hand and both sides were at it (Lewington doing his nut for the last 15 minutes was amusing) with him being fairly consistent so he was reasonable in my book.

Supporters always ask for consistency and this guy was certainly that, i thought he was one of the better one's we've seen for some time.

• React
Reactions: m
As has been said, thought he was very even and determined to let the game flow, may have missed a few things but definitely above average. 8 for me

Back
Top Bottom