Votes: 6 21.4%

Votes: 3 10.7%

Votes: 1 3.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Not rubbish not great ...missed a lot for both sides , weird assistant referee descisions too 5 from me

They made a lot of big mistakes
We should have had a penalty
Our first goal should have been disallowed through handball
Stevens should have been sent off but the forward was a long way offside so he shouldn't have been booked...
Poor refereeing. 3 from me

Stevens should have been sent off but the forward was a long way offside so he shouldn't have been booked...

The ref only got one real time look at both of those. For the penalty shout, it did look like Hanson took out Atkinson from a first viewing and it’s only from the reverse angle that I saw it was a foul. Likewise, the hand ball looked initially to hit Taylor’s chest. Only a replay showed it to hit his arm.

VAR would have sorted both out 😉.

Funnily I thought when he pulled out a yellow he was going to give it for a dive which I thought it was. Credit to Lincoln though they werent trying to con the refs like some teams do.

You can only call what's in front of you, if the Sky cameras replay all the mistakes 100 rimes then it shows the ref up completely. His bookings and fouls were more or less OK, but as has been said he was unsighted with the (clear) penalty and the offsides were almost uniformly wrong.

I wonder how the standard would be addressed if we had the proper cameras every week and not just the shonky IFollow feed?

Anyway a generous 5 from me, as I said he got loads wrong (not the Stevens incident though, offside aside, that was only a yellow).

You can only call what's in front of you, if the Sky cameras replay all the mistakes 100 rimes then it shows the ref up completely.
Yep, think like me + most watching live he thought Hanson took out Atkinson for the penalty shout - without Sky cameras no-one would be any the wiser.

Gets a solid 5 from me as an officiating "team".
There were some poor calls ,but they were equally poor to both teams so they were doing their best as they saw it without favour.
We had the benefit of multi angle replays, they didn`t so missed a few calls in real time which is human.
Seen better, seen worse.

Disagree on Jack Stevens being sent off. It was not a goalscoring opportunity as the Lincoln player had hoofed the ball near the corner flag and it wasn't dangerous. Yellow was spot on.

Hanson got lucky later as with another Ref he might have got a 2nd yellow. But then Rogers for them could have got at least one yellow, and Edun should have been booked before his caution as well, so the Ref was pretty consistent on holding off on booking players for those types of fouls.

Ref and both linesman were consistently rubbish for both sides - which is a lot better than some of the ridiculously one sided performances we've seen this season. Only major annoyance for me was Stevens' booking because the player was a mile offside and the lino didn't flag it purely because he'd flagged a marginal one a minute before. One of my biggest annoyances with officials is when they try and even things up and it has an effect on the game because they've bottled a decision. Fortunately this time it didn't have any major consequences.

How can they be "even things up" when they call it as they see it.

Last night yet again exposed one of my biggest bug bears, that the tv companies, pundits etc seek controversy and always ready to slate officials after seeing things several times from many angles.

There can not be 1 person who thought it was a penalty "live"

The official/s cannot give something they didn't see.

Five from me not the best an certainly not the worst. Are league one refs better than league two 🤔

Back
Top Bottom