Votes: 14 38.9%

Votes: 3 8.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Was happy to brandish yellow cards for Oxford players , less so it seemed for Lincoln players - until the last 15 mins or so

Petty, yet didnt do much about enforcing some laws of the game - such as allowing subbed to go off via the longest route...missed/ made the wrong call on a number of decisions, not helped much by his assistants

Hes refereed other oufc games better (IMo)

Thought he really wasnt all that tonight 4 from me

i thought he was a decent ref, he gave plenty of warnings before dishing out the yellows and the Lincoln players took note until the last 15 whereas we didn't.
Taylor was very lucky not see a red.

Got to say, it was a fairly direct game and he rightly gave out cards, but Lincoln played it properly, none of that ridiculous time wasting, feigning injury etc. even though they were up against it.

Taylor could’ve easily seen red for a kick out in the first half.

Seddon had a blatant yellow card not given 2nd half when he was already cautioned for a shirt pull/tactical foul. No surprise Karl subbed him soon after.

Let’s not start having any digs at the referee for being bias towards Lincoln.

Taylor could’ve easily seen red for a kick out in the first half.

Seddon had a blatant yellow card not given 2nd half when he was already cautioned for a shirt pull/tactical foul. No surprise Karl subbed him soon after.

Let’s not start having any digs at the referee for being bias towards Lincoln.
no one is by the marks given!

Solid 7 - and we got away with a couple.
Could have had Taylor & Seddon walking.
Treated everyone the same, their players listened - ours less so.

I thought he was OK actually. There were certainly a few times where he could have been quicker with his card - a couple for Lincoln and Seddon and Taylor for us, but I am not sure that's a bad thing. I didn't notice him that much which is always a good sign. Well above average.

Good referee. Could easily have given Taylor a red, Seddon a second yellow and Browne a yellow too.

Common sense refereeing and was generous with the 7 added.

No complaints from me about the ref whatsoever.

Good referee. Could easily have given Taylor a red, Seddon a second yellow and Browne a yellow too.

Common sense refereeing and was generous with the 7 added.

No complaints from me about the ref whatsoever.
he did well but not sure where the 7 minutes was generous comes from, Browne was down for a fair while as was 1 of theirs. add to that substitutions a little time wasting and added time was about right.

Back
Top Bottom