Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely awful. When looking straight at it he managed to miss Matt's forearm smash on Robbie Hall is just one of the highlights of how bad he was.

Absolutely awful. When looking straight at it he managed to miss Matt's forearm smash on Robbie Hall is just one of the highlights of how bad he was.
This in a nutshell. Appallingly bad and assisted by two silent linesmen and a very, very vocal and irritating 4th official.

Sykes was caught in the head as well, in front of linesman and 4th official both ignored the act until KR lost it and went over to the FGR management to complain when they called the ref over to card him.

Strange decisions missed lots -especially off the ball

Basically rather crap

3 from me
Basically you’re right. Aided and abetted by an equally crap Lino on the south side. Both he and the ref missed at least one Blatant call for a corner and that was from FGR! No idea where they keep digging these mother f*ckers up from. Very sub Trevor Kettle.

So the 4th Official told Hicks that it was an elbow off the ball but Hicks did nothing about it but couldn't book KR quick enough. This confirms why I gave Hicks a 1. I hope the club score Hicks themselves or get to talk to the Assessor to point this out as Hicks has ignored confirmation from one of his team of serious foul play.

Worth noting that Robbo got a one-match ban after his comments on Hicks last season.
Things apparently haven't changed.
A charitable 4 from me...complete randomiser this one.

No fans in the ground for 10 months and we have the first penalty shoot out. The decision to hold this at the Fence End shows the complete lack of consideration for fans that referees like Hicks have.

No fans in the ground for 10 months and we have the first penalty shoot out. The decision to hold this at the Fence End shows the complete lack of consideration for fans that referees like Hicks have.
Isn’t it decided on the toss of a coin? Perhaps FGR decided they’d like the shoot out at that end. We got to take the first penalty?

Back
Top Bottom