Votes: 9 19.1%

Votes: 24 51.1%

Votes: 4 8.5%

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
First match weve won with Toner refereeing. In the main had a decent game. Marked him down 1 for the needless booking of Stevens . 6 from me

I thought that he did well.
Not over officious.
Agree with Sarge that the booking of Stevens seemed to be daft

Gets a seven from me...... fair, solid and got the vast majority of the important bits right. That`ll do.

Barely had a job to do in fairness.

Far better than his last game with us.
I didn't understand the Stevens booking at all?

Far better than his last game with us.
I didn't understand the Stevens booking at all?
it looked like Jack appealed for a Goal kick, can only assume after retrieving the ball he threw/kicked it away?

it looked like Jack appealed for a Goal kick, can only assume after retrieving the ball he threw/kicked it away?
And yet, at the same time Donny had retrieved the ball standing ready to use. Daft refereeing.

Good game some refs wouldnt have allowed Mattys challenge leading up to Shodipos goal

An 8 from me because I didn’t think with him I’m charge things wouldn’t do our way, but he reffed the game very well.

He was fine, good advantages played as well.
The Stevens booking seemed to me (and you'll have to ask Jack about this), that Jack knew it was a corner, they rushed to take it quickly and Jack took the ball and threw the ball as if he was taking a goal kick, thus preventing play from starting as two balls were in play.

Funny how a ref gets good ratings when we win ;) , mind you he was pretty good.

He was fine, good advantages played as well.
The Stevens booking seemed to me (and you'll have to ask Jack about this), that Jack knew it was a corner, they rushed to take it quickly and Jack took the ball and threw the ball as if he was taking a goal kick, thus preventing play from starting as two balls were in play.
Good to see Stevens learning the "tricks of the trade"

Back
Top Bottom