Votes: 2 4.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the onus is on players to remember it is a contact sport. Taylor largely and Browne less so have a habit of falling over when someone breathes in their direction. They need to cut it out. If you watch the premier League games this weekend you needed to be chopped down at the knees to get a free kick. I thought it wasn't a penalty and the referee was ok. 7 for me
The poster was referring to the penalty that wasn’t given, that’s all I’m commenting on. Clear penalty, why would he dive when he’s through on goal, it doesn’t make sense.

I think the onus is on players to remember it is a contact sport. Taylor largely and Browne less so have a habit of falling over when someone breathes in their direction. They need to cut it out. If you watch the premier League games this weekend you needed to be chopped down at the knees to get a free kick. I thought it wasn't a penalty and the referee was ok. 7 for me
From behind the goal in the East Stand it looked a blatant push and penalty.

The poster was referring to the penalty that wasn’t given, that’s all I’m commenting on. Clear penalty, why would he dive when he’s through on goal, it doesn’t make sense.
he did it at least twice earlier in the game, actually got given a free kick when not touched.

he has history, Man City anyone !

he is very talented and has no need to do it.

Pretty inconsistent, I thought. And slow to get the game restarted at set pieces. In his favour he did at least whistle all restarts, unlike some refs who seem hit and miss in their use of the whistle.

All is forgiven! Bring back Trevor Kettle.

Todays ref vs Burton is one of the worst I’ve seen for some time. Where do they find these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom