Votes: 3 17.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Not great not crap ...few odd decisions ....didnt book a few crewe players when he could/should have

Pissed off with the oufc performance so a not too generous 4 from me

Thought he did ok, we would struggle to find better in this league, so 6 for me.

Barely noticed him. I suppose it's to his credit that he didn't get so pissed off and bored with the continuous stupid fouls by our players that he didn't send somebody off or just start ignoring them. What a fucking shitty performance.

Yes fine. In fact I thought that our consistent niggly and unproductive fouling would have annoyed many refs enough to give a few yellows but he restrained himself, so a bit better than fine.

He was more competent than most of our players for sure.

He was OK...Gorrin's foul was a bit harsh but if you give it then you have to give the yellow as well. From the replay it looked like he just caught him with his toe as the ball jammed between the two. Also unclear whether Henry stopped that with his hand, but if we don't see it after ten tries then not giving the penalty is understandable. Didn't seem to be perturbed by Crewe's gamesmanship and tried to keep things flowing, but a foul is a foul and we were very naive here.

As @Sarge says didn’t book that many Crewe. Typical one was Clare’s booking against the non booking of their player for high boot on Shodipo

Back
Top Bottom