Matches OUFC V Banbury Utd - tonight (5/2/2020)

Sarge

God like member
Oxford senior cup quarterfinal ... bound sure to be a team made up of u23s and u18s and a few that are currently out on loan
Its away at Banbury, 7.45 KO

more info from OWS ...

Deja Vu.
93rd minute equaliser by Lopes.
Extra time after 2 2 draw (Lofthouse scored first)

Robinson out! Our chance to win some bling chucked away by not taking the ox senior cup seriously! He may be a scouser but no need to have Klopp delusions.....joking of course! ;)
Our youngsters (with Hanson), like the first team( usually), kept going right to the end of normal time to equalise. Scores tied aet then the lottery of pens.....which ended up the same score as our exit from checkatrade trophy away to exeter ....a 1-4 loss for OUFC

Robinson out! Our chance to win some bling chucked away by not taking the ox senior cup seriously! He may be a scouser but no need to have Klopp delusions.....joking of course! ;)
Our youngsters (with Hanson), like the first team( usually), kept going right to the end of normal time to equalise. Scores tied aet then the lottery of pens.....which ended up the same score as our exit from checkatrade trophy away to exeter ....a 1-4 loss for OUFC
Robbo was at the game. Fair play to him.

Robbo was at the game. Fair play to him.
KR as has been said many times is excellent with the young players and goes to many of their games.
Under many of the previous managers, Baptiste would have not been been near the first team let alone bring sold for £m's.
Has Baptiste thanked the club and KR anywhere ( I saw a positive tweet from Fosu)

KR as has been said many times is excellent with the young players and goes to many of their games.
Under many of the previous managers, Baptiste would have not been been near the first team let alone bring sold for £m's.
Has Baptiste thanked the club and KR anywhere ( I saw a positive tweet from Fosu)

No idea but perhaps he thanked Karl and the club in person. Old school and controversial approach, I’ll admit.

Back
Top Bottom