Votes: 14 33.3%

Votes: 13 31.0%

Votes: 6 14.3%

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Let the game flow, fairly consistant, few bookings ( Bran n Tayls avoided em), did frustrate me a few times during the game- as did the red n yellow flag lino a few times too.... a decent 7 from me

Decent.
With Baldocks offside goal, he rightly spoke to the linesman before making his decision.
A pretty easy game to referee , but he wasn't card happy.
7 for me

Good performance, no dubious decisions, other than Baldocks goal but, all in all, well managed without any nonsense from either side.

Thought the ref was good and handled everything well. The lino on the SS side I didn't rate, couldn't tell on the disallowed goal but he would always let the ref make a decision and I don't think he flagged for a single foul all game.

8 from me I thought he was decent compared to some refs in this league plus we never lose when he's in charge 😏

Very easy game to ref, but I didn't notice him at all other than the disallowed goal which from iFollow looked like he got spot on. 8/10 would have again.

A very good official.

I like that he used the linesman for the offside and was put in a difficult position when Can went down with what appeared to be a head injury but allowed play to go on as Cam started getting back up, but was constantly looking at Cam and play.

A strong 8 from me

8 from me. Very good, consistent and made sure with the Asst Ref for the disallowed goal.

Definitely one of the better refs we’ve had ,although both teams tried to play football, could have booked their goalie for simulation 😂

Pretty decent a couple of bookings he should have made but other than that not to bad a big upgrade on Tuesday’s referee.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom