Votes: 8 26.7%

Votes: 3 10.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Was fairly consistent albeit missed/ignored /let a few go until 2nd half of the 2nd half, where he seemed to lose it somewhat. Brandishing yellows mainly at oxford players... went from a 6 or 7 to a 4 (generous that too) from me

1st half was excellent. The only problem was their keeper handling outside the box but that was the Lino missing them.

2nd half lost his way as the game went on with discipline. Apparently raising your hands and pushing somebody, which happened a few times, is no longer a yellow card. The only caution of ours I had a problem with was Moore's when nothing really happened, bar cheating/play-acting by the Accrington player trying to get Moore sent off. I wish Gorrin had gone down holding his face when their player had tried grabbing the ball off him to repay what they had done.

So overall a 7 as he kept the game flowing etc.

• React
Reactions: m
Not bad but not great. The Moore booking was ridiculous but I don't think we can complain about the others. Being totally honest Taylor was offside for the third goal that killed the game but I don't know whether I should mark him up or down for that 😅

Last edited:
Was by and large fine but lost control a bit in the second half. I get the feeling he gets conned a bit by canny teams when things get heated, this is not the first time I have seen it when he has been in the middle. His decision making was OK in the main and the majority of the offsides seemed to be correct. Noone can comment for sure on the goalline clearance...it looked in to me but I'll take it!

Not bad but not great. The Moore booking was ridiculous but I don't think we can complain about the others. Being totally honest Taylor was offside for the third goal that killed the game but I don't know whether I should mark him up or down for that 😅

Having looked at the highlights, Taylor was definitely played on side by Accrington's number 3. The ref wasn't the worst I've seen so I gave him a 6

Back
Top Bottom