Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Okayish .. missed a few things -like winnalls shirt being pulled

Didnt have a lot to do

7 from me

Another 9 from me, seem to giving a similar rating every game at the moment. Must just like a moan when we lose

Not his worse game (low bar) but still preferreed him when he was Danny Mills.

I imagine someone will be along shortly to tell me that's racist against bald white men

Bang average, we have seen better in recent weeks.
Let absolutely loads go, but whistled back two clear advantages.
Both Hanson and Winnall should have been booked, together with one of theirs.
Sometimes you just have to get the card out, just because it's zero cards shown in the game doesn't make you a good ref.
As a team of four they missed a fair bit, including Winnall being chopped off the ball and Sykes as well.

Gosh! You really know how to make an entrance. Are you related to Mr Drysdale, by any chance?
We're not related, as far I'm aware. I'm just amazed that you can make such a vitriolic statement about someone whom I presume you've never met, never spoken to and never directly engaged with in any way. How many times have you actually seen Mr. D officiate? 6, 7, 8, or perhaps more or less? Whatever, I suspect you have little justification in posting such a thoroughly unpleasant comment.

We're not related, as far I'm aware. I'm just amazed that you can make such a vitriolic statement about someone whom I presume you've never met, never spoken to and never directly engaged with in any way. How many times have you actually seen Mr. D officiate? 6, 7, 8, or perhaps more or less? Whatever, I suspect you have little justification in posting such a thoroughly unpleasant comment.
Ah, you suspect but, you don't know.
Of course, using your argument, I could claim the same of you but why bother?

Better than I expected he'd be based on past performances. He and the other officials did miss a few fairly minor things, but not at all bad. We've had a run of good reffing performances recently - long may it last. Does anyone else wonder whether it is due to the lack of an attending crowd and the pressure that possibly brings?

Back
Top Bottom