Votes: 10 20.0%

Votes: 4 8.0%

Votes: 3 6.0%

Votes: 2 4.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quite good. If only he could actually move out of the centre circle , we’re talking new Clattenberg.

None of our players appealed to any great extent which probably tells us everything we need to know.
Of they knew that appealing for anything to the notoriously Oxford-phobic Kettle was a waste of time!

Of they knew that appealing for anything to the notoriously Oxford-phobic Kettle was a waste of time!

I don’t think he’s exclusively harsh on us, necessarily. He seems to be hated by fans up and down the country!

I don’t think he’s exclusively harsh on us, necessarily. He seems to be hated by fans up and down the country!
I think he has a particular beef with KR - but yes, he is viewed as useless by everyone!

• React
Reactions: MJB
Was watching Kettle closely and it was noticeable that he struggled to keep up with play after around 70 mins,

He normally barely moves out of the centre circle but when he did he looked slow - probably too much
plum pudding was eaten but it contributed to some poor decisions.

Awfully inconsistent, although he did admittedly get a fair bit right. Wasn't a difficult game to referee though.
I may even pay money to see Huxtable and Kettle in a 100 metre dash, with a pensioner in a mobility scooter in the next lane for reference.

I would have liked to have seen a replay of our penalty claim early in the first half. The fact that it was edited out confirms my original opinion that the decision was an absolute shocker.
Check out the "Moments You Missed" video on the club's YouTube channel for a great view of the incident - hard but fair (but you've seem 'em given.....)

[/QUOTE.
A mere pussy cat compared to Clive Thomas in the seventies.........the list was endless. Roy Capey awarding a goal that hit the side netting. Check it out. Stamford Bridge 1970 v Ipswich.

Back
Top Bottom