Home Match Day Thread +++ OUFC v Accrington Stanley 25/02/20 +++

I feel dirty celebrating a Sunderland goal.

Well done to us tonight though - I for one thought this was all over a few games ago. Looking at the end of our March and April it's still going to be tight but if we can just keep it alive we'll have a shot at playoffs.
They're taking points off each other so all good in my books.

Awesome result.
Accrington were an order of magnitude better than the Wombles, but they were still limited and in the end, we won that with something to spare.
No weak links - but I thought the back four, and Eastwood, were outstanding. And Matty Taylor is in some kind of form at the moment.

Mustn't take Southend lightly at the weekend, but I'm sure we're all expecting another 3 points there. And then we'll be right in the mix with ten to go.

Great chance to make it 4 wins from 4 against Southend but I'm not counting any chickens. We have a job to do on Saturday, let's get it done. COYY

Matty Taylor different gravy trouble is other suitors will be sniffing around

KR says he hadn't got a clue about Blackpool and nobody has spoken to him!
He feels he should have been told about the approach and will speak to Tiger.

" I don't know what to say because I don't know where we're at".

Random stat alert - I reckon that's also our 11th win already this season by three goals or more.

In MApp's promotion season, we only had nine. And I think that was our previous highest total since we got back in the Football League.

In other words, we've had more happy, relaxing final ten minutes to enjoy this season than we have for a long, long time!

KR swerving the blackpool question hasnt commited himself to us and said no

Hmm. KR not really doing anything to ease concerns about his possible departure. "I havent heard anything" not really the same vibe as "It doesn't matter if they've come in or not, I want to stay here."

Robinson saying it depends what happens here and saying we need to spend money or he’ll go, basically!

Dont matter about other results we just need to plod along doing our business... what a week tho.
Are we timing our push just right???

Back
Top Bottom