OUFC Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Jan 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 222
  • Start date
KR sounded so miffed in the radio 5 mins. Wonder if he might resign at 11.01?

poor kip can't go to bed junior removals cleaned the place out

One thing that has surprised me today is that Tiger wasn’t in the country today. I know he has other business to deal with but surely the transfer deadline day is 1 day that he should be at the club?

Surely with Luton’s attacking depth + impending promotion to the Championship we should be enquiring about Hylton again come summer?

Only one noted the rest must have been friendlies

You'll come out of this with more credit if you admit you don't know what you're talking about.

Here is a list of Sinclair's record for every club he's played for, including Liverpool youth games. https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jerome-sinclair/leistungsdatenverein/spieler/236513

It clearly shows he has scored an FA Cup goal for Liverpool. To be honest, I can't believe you tried to still argue your point after I posted the video of him scoring that goal.

As I pointed a
You'll come out of this with more credit if you admit you don't know what you're talking about.

Here is a list of Sinclair's record for every club he's played for, including Liverpool youth games. https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jerome-sinclair/leistungsdatenverein/spieler/236513

It clearly shows he has scored an FA Cup goal for Liverpool. To be honest, I can't believe you tried to still argue your point after I posted the video of him scoring that goal.
nd obviousl you didn’t understand I just posted what I read and also again I will post what I read85BBBC0A-C26B-4B1F-BD81-EF0A50DE9273.jpeg

As I pointed a

nd obviousl you didn’t understand I just posted what I read and also again I will post what I readView attachment 1070

And I told you before that you read it wrong! That 'Youth' is in the 'Fee' column. It's saying that the fee is 'youth' because he came from the youth system and didn't have to pay a fee for him. If it was for a Liverpool youth side, it'd say that in the 'club' column. It'd say 'Liverpool U18s' or 'Liverpool U23s'. But it doesn't, because it's the Liverpool first team.

By your logic, if he scored his only goal for Liverpool in the FA Youth Cup, then he scored his Watford goal in the FA £4,000,000 Cup.

Back
Top Bottom