OUFC Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Jan 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 222
  • Start date
Shows scoring four goals

Yep, 1 in the League, 2 in the FA Cup, 1 in "other" (which is the Checkatrade goal), which is exactly what I said. Nothing about "youth goals", nothing about just one FA Cup goal, which is what you claimed. Give it up, mate.

Can we not put Bazzer on some sort of posting limit? Especially during the transfer window.

I don't know how his head doesn't explode? Or perhaps it has?!?!?!
Listen with the s**t transfers we’ve had since MAPP left are you not
Concerned that we bring a hell of a lot of crap with only a smitten of decent players ie Graham, Whyte Browne when fit and Brannigan

Well he’s unfit knackered a has been but he’s been loaned out again so he’s f Robinson saying that f he’s fit and can manage a few games towards the end of the season then it’s worth thinking ( or words to that effect )

That's a hell of a leap.

We took a punt on his fitness as if it worked we got a very good player and it didn't work so KR cancelled the loan due to his injuries.

Gillingham are likewise taking a punt. Considering he's out for a month (assuming all goes well) and then he'll need a good chunk of the next month (assuming all goes well) to get properly fit they'll have him fully fit for the final month. And the big 'if' is can he get over his injury issues, so far this season would suggest not.

Last edited:
It all depends if we reinvest the cost savings or bank them. If there was any chance of Holmes playing at some point, hes a game changer.
Yes. We should spend money on Holmes with his high injury risk and (possibly) high wages contribution so he can play "at some point". I'm sure there are some on here who would be highly critical of spending money we "obviously" don't have with that approach. And as @Didcotox put it, who would drop Graham for Holmes right now anyway?

Eem.enough about Holmes for a min and back to the really pressing matter - who is this new fella being linked to us who Swindon decided against (if that is how things went).

Yes he is but obviously Gillingham medical team must be crap
Bazzer are you serious?
Gillingham may gave decided to take a risk.
The medical teams may have both said it is a risk. We may have thought let's get Graham and they may have thought he'd a good player let's just take That risk

Yep, 1 in the League, 2 in the FA Cup, 1 in "other" (which is the Checkatrade goal), which is exactly what I said. Nothing about "youth goals", nothing about just one FA Cup goal, which is what you claimed. Give it up, mate.
Right one Liverpool youth FA cup goal
One League goal for Sunderland
One FA cup goal for Watford
One s**t trade goal for Sunderland

Eem.enough about Holmes for a min and back to the really pressing matter - who is this new fella being linked to us who Swindon decided against (if that is how things went).
Some bloke called Jonte Smith on loan at the scum and scored a hatrick for the I23’s against us but also scored a brace for us against who I don’t know

Bazzer are you serious?
Gillingham may gave decided to take a risk.
The medical teams may have both said it is a risk. We may have thought let's get Graham and they may have thought he'd a good player let's just take That risk
True but prefer Graham but if KR said he could play a few games for us later then he would come back to us, hate to say I think his career is over and if he is not for enough and he plays for the Hills I think he would retire before the end of the season before he gets fucked good and proper

Listen with the s**t transfers we’ve had since MAPP left are you not
Concerned that we bring a hell of a lot of crap with only a smitten of decent players ie Graham, Whyte Browne when fit and Brannigan

Yes, it could be better, but it could also be worse.

But I don't feel the need to keep posting about it ad nauseam on her every few moments. You've posted 16 times in the last hour, just on this thread!!!

Relax, you'll have a f*****g heart attack!

Jonti Smith 24 year old Bermudan international ....plying his wares currently with Isthmian league Lewes

Back
Top Bottom