OUFC Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Jan 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 222
  • Start date
Of course it will if he’s fit he will play most of the games left he is quality it will show KR and him must have fell out or something. A season long loan yes injuries played a part so goes back to Sheffield finishes his loan spell which I assume was a three way agreement to them be loaned out either Gillingham are thick and wasting money or he is well enough to play again and not just a couple of matches.

Jesus wept [emoji1750]‍[emoji3603]

What on earth are you waffling on about? You said this window pretty much confirms that Thohir is useless. I’m saying this window says nothing about Thohir as he’s tied up till April. Get it?
Yeah ok. That’s exactly what I said..

He was injured and not fit,everyone could see that,but guess what..if Holmes had stayed and not played through injury everyone would've moaned about why we kept him on wasting a wage.
True but if he plays most if not all the games for the Gills and more than likely score a brace against us, people will still say positive things when it would be damned obvious there must have been a falling out

Er are you serious?
KR clearly rated Holmes very highly.
He surely would have taken medical advice which presumably suggested it would take time for his injury to clear up?
So KR has been criticised for signing crocks then when we don't take an injured player he is criticised again. Strange.
Then Gillingham are wasting money but we will see

Of course it will if he’s fit he will play most of the games left he is quality it will show KR and him must have fell out or something. A season long loan yes injuries played a part so goes back to Sheffield finishes his loan spell which I assume was a three way agreement to them be loaned out either Gillingham are thick and wasting money or he is well enough to play again and not just a couple of matches.

That’s up there with some of your weirdest posts, Baz

That’s up there with some of your weirdest posts, Baz
What’s weird about it? Either he is knackered and better of back at his parent club but Wilder being Wilder Loans him to Gillingham knowing he may only play a few minutes every 3 games or so, or he is fit and plays most remaining games for the Gills. What’s weird about that,

How did you get to they must have had a falling out?
Well he’s unfit knackered a has been but he’s been loaned out again so he’s f Robinson saying that f he’s fit and can manage a few games towards the end of the season then it’s worth thinking ( or words to that effect )

Well he’s unfit knackered a has been but he’s been loaned out again so he’s f Robinson saying that f he’s fit and can manage a few games towards the end of the season then it’s worth thinking ( or words to that effect )

Do you believe the world is flat? The moon landings were faked? The queen is a lizard?

In all honesty, who would take Holmes over Graham at the minute. One is out injured, and will most likely only be a bit part player for the remainder of the season, the other is playing very well and contributing hugely on and off the field by all accounts. No contest.

It all depends if we reinvest the cost savings or bank them. If there was any chance of Holmes playing at some point, hes a game changer.

In all honesty, who would take Holmes over Graham at the minute. One is out injured, and will most likely only be a bit part player for the remainder of the season, the other is playing very well and contributing hugely on and off the field by all accounts. No contest.
I would prefer Graham to Holmes

Back
Top Bottom