OUFC Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Jan 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 222
  • Start date
The other interesting point that Jerome Sale made is that Jerome Sinclair was played out of position at Sunderland. That might explain his lack of appearances and goals. We have some good wingers here so it's unlikely he'd be played out wide for us.

Your words about Sinclair:

"no we don't want him"
"But at this precise moment in time it's not what we need"

Until/if confirmed it is all academic anyway.
In not confident but should have kept listening to all the bull s**t ITK’s.
We need someone who has pedigree yes they may not be able to perform who knows but come on this is a letdown can’t see how that’s costing us considering Sunderland didn’t want him, if we’ve had to pay for the loan and a large wedge then that’s poor management

I've a feeling Sinclair has signed on loan, 'official' announcement/confirmation being held back for the 5 min F F ?

and very likely theres no-one else incoming???

But 13 of this games were L1 with 1 goal return, he wasn’t good enough for Sunderland but he’s ok for us, shows how good we are

Right, because every player can be adequately judged after 13 games, especially considering the impatience of the Sunderland fans and the fact he picked up an injury early on. Give the lad a chance for god's sake.

Also, might be worth reading back what you've just written. 'Not good enough for Sunderland but good enough for us' is an insane attempt to criticise our current predicament. They were Premier League mainstays until a couple of years ago.

I've a feeling Sinclair has signed on loan, 'official' announcement/confirmation being held back for the 5 min F F ?

and very likely theres no-one else incoming???
Are you happy Sarge?
Right, because every player can be adequately judged after 13 games, especially considering the impatience of the Sunderland fans and the fact he picked up an injury early on. Give the lad a chance for god's sake.

Also, might be worth reading back what you've just written. 'Not good enough for Sunderland but good enough for us' is an insane attempt to criticise our current predicament. They were Premier League mainstays until a couple of years ago.
and they’re one of the favourites for r promotion. Have you read his stats?
I have to say if he does the business and scores a few and we escape relegation, off course I will be happy, the problem is there are to many ITK tits on here.

Are you happy Sarge? ..... in general yes,... but, with the transfer deadline acquisitions, I'm reserving judgment until 11pm

I have to say if he does the business and scores a few and we escape relegation, off course I will be happy, the problem is there are to many ITK tits on here.

There is a difference between being 'In The Know' and knowing things, mate. Now take your medicine and have a nap.

Are you happy Sarge?

Did you read the comment about him being played out of position at Sunderland?

There is a difference between being 'In The Know' and knowing things, mate. Now take your medicine and have a nap.
No fucker is ITK they claim to be but aren’t so maybe they should take their medicine m sure there is medicine for hallucination

Back
Top Bottom