OUFC Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Jan 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 222
  • Start date
Exactly this. I will give him 100% backing as should every fan BUT this signing (if it the main one) is the result of OUFC getting recruitment wrong again. They failed in the summer which put pressure on this window. Since November, the manager, the MD and the owner have been stating that strikers were the priority in the transfer window. They appear to have come into the window with little done in terms of striker sourcing and then held out for someone (probably Vaughn) but he's gone elsewhere. A right royal shambles.

Welcome Jerome and good luck but I have so little confidence in the current management of the club at present.

I hope I'm proven wrong and the big signing is still to arrive. We can then all shout 'WOW'.

Absolutely spot on Wallop. If our club cannot organise making regular outgoing tax payments - and believe me there will be more of this in the coming months - what hope in hell have we got with going after our so called "targets" when it certainly appears from the disappointment today that we were not properly prepared & set up to do business.

Jerome thinks Jerome will be the only signing today :-(

I hope Sunderland come back with a bigger bid for Ladapo. Might help us a bit

im at work are we trying to sign another player. If so any idea about position?

Jerome hinting that Sinclair isthe only incoming? ...also Jerome doesnt sound if Sinclair coming here is confirmed yet???

Jerome hinting that Sinclair isthe only incoming? ...also Jerome doesnt sound if Sinclair coming here is confirmed yet???
Haven’t heard just what I read on here although the fella on Radox said between 13.30 and 14.00 that there was another body due in and hope to announce at 2pm maybe 3pm but hopefully before the his show finished at 4pm

Liar! Just not confident. And while we’re on the subject have we had to pay for his loan spell?

Your words about Sinclair:

"no we don't want him"
"But at this precise moment in time it's not what we need"

Until/if confirmed it is all academic anyway.

I wish they would allow live questions on the 5 minute phone in.

Back
Top Bottom