OUFC @ Scunthorpe - weird, just weird!

Browne does have that ‘I’m a Premiership player don’t you know’ swagger at times which isn’t very endearing, but I guess that’s what happens when you’re put up on a pedestal!
I’m not a big fan of Browne, you can see he’s been at a premiership side by the way he spends so much time on the floor and how greedy he is.

That would explain the first goal maybe, but 3 in 6 mins..? That’s why I don’t buy Robinson’s ‘arrogance’ comment. I’m struggling to remember the last time the wheels came off so spectacularly
Barnet at home 2-3?

Barnet at home 2-3?
That was such a strange game. I have never seen us be 3-2 down at half time and get a standing ovation. Again, we had a crazy 5 minutes and akinde tore us a new one but other than that we were fantastic that day and even at 3-2 down I thought we would go on and win comfortably.

I can understand the deflation but having let the dust settle I am still in the positive camp in terms of how things have improved.

It’s slow but steady.

At the start of the season conceding 3 without reply was the norm. Who would have thought we would have scored 6 in the last 2 and also gone 6 unbeaten.

Got to remain positive.. could still look a whole lot better after Bradford , Gills and Rochdale and this 6 minutes of madness will hopefully be a distant memory ??

Back
Top Bottom