Oufc picks app

GazC67

hello
has anyone had a pop at the oufc picks app??
Signed up the other week, but won't seem to verify me - just checking if its worth it at all!
Anyone won any money on it??

More or less. Does it say anywhere what the entry charge is? Low6 say 1 to 100 pounds.

It's free to enter, I guess they just want you to then place bets elsewhere.
Bit annoying i have to log in and enter password each time.

Played last week and this but won nothing. However, it is free, much in common with Super 6 from Sky Bet. The idea is that you get sucked in and then spend real money. Hopefully the club is benefitting from any real spend. There is a leader board which shows "winners" - biggest win so far: £250.00

Sounds like mixed reviews then
I am going to give it a pop and try to get verified...
£250??! not bad for a couple of selections - even if I think we might lose, least I will hopefully some money off it
I can imagine the club make some much needed funds out of it also, during these times
Whats everyones predictions for Saturday then???! :D

App doesn’t work for me (iPhone) as it can’t located that I’m in the UK, it doesn’t appear in location services to rectify the issue either.

Looks like app is not available outside of the UK

Just had another look. Seems like you get one free set of picks, and can make more for a fiver a time?
Leaderboard for Tuesday showed 261 entries, prizes for
1st 250
=2nd (x3) 75
5th 25

(and 300 entries for the Saturday before)

Just been looking at FAQs - have to be inside UK to play by looks of it
Ive managed to get sorted out with my verification and got my selections in for the game
I noticed it said £5, but once you signed up it isn't, it is free. Free to play each week from what I can see and asking others.
Must be worth it surely, free punt on your own team

Anyone do this tonight? They seem to have messed up a few of the outcomes, I got all but 1 right but they’ve not counted us as winning and a couple more wrong ones

not sure I’d have ended up with any cash but a bit poor from them either way

Remembers fingerprint ID log in now. much better than typing in username each time.
Good luck anyone playing tonight

Downloaded and played for the first time today - went and finished joint 2nd and won £95! Can't complain considering it cost me diddly-squat to enter, and coupled with the much needed OUFC victory made it a great day all round.

The game is superb! been using it for every match now! Not won anything yet, maybe been to optimistic with us winning games that we haven't haha!
I just noticed they are a doing a free shirt give-away tonight - anyone know how this works??

How is this profitable?

How about selling a bunch of email addresses that have age, sex, location associated plus the profile tags of league one football fan, Oxford united, betting and gaming...

Plus you have to pay for it if you want more than one go per match which if you have won a bit of cash you are more likely to start giving it back to them as you chase the dream again.

Back
Top Bottom