General OUFC Flags

Sarge

God like member
As the club shop seem to not be concerned about producing, bespoke OUFC flags, when I saw a post recently on social media offering bespoke flags in different sizes and weights, as well as a choice of a few basic templates on which to add your own personal requirements, I had a look, had a word with my middle granddaughter and decided on a size (6 ft x 4ft) and opted for the heavier weight.... ordered n paid for , should arrive in 7-10 days
big thanks to @Junior_1 for sorting it for me :)

my/ my grandaughters flag below

118170779_632986670987174_3189026498232119069_n.jpg

Last edited:
There are several different basic OUFC flag templates as well as the one my grandaughter liked/wanted

Hopefully Junior will post em up on this thread with details too?

Will try and get on it Sarge! The Uni lads ( my nephew included ) are not overly sharpish at replying over the weekend!)

Will add, Sarge’s flag is 6x4 ( fire regs all good ) .

I had one made up which a few may have seen on the Ox pages on twatbook and twatter.

That’s 8x4 - you can have any flag, any wording, crest..

IMG_5476.jpg

Last edited:
Also, with Sarges, brings us comfortably into double figures for flags we have of produced .

Last edited:
Just had ours turn up - thanks to @Junior_1
May not be to everyone’s taste, but quality and thickness is very impressive - absolute bargain , I’ll now await @Ox4Eva response

Attachments

• E04E6795-3901-4EAF-9BD8-28791CF34E56.jpeg
    E04E6795-3901-4EAF-9BD8-28791CF34E56.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
Why on earth would anyone have a flag that supports a football club and then have another club's crest on it? Any other club at all, not that specific one? Seems a bit bizarre to me - even if you have a 'second club', surely you have a flag to support the club you are watching? It doesn't bother me, just seems a bit odd - IMO it's as near to a half and half scarf as makes no difference!

Why on earth would anyone have a flag that supports a football club and then have another club's crest on it? Any other club at all, not that specific one? Seems a bit bizarre to me - even if you have a 'second club', surely you have a flag to support the club you are watching? It doesn't bother me, just seems a bit odd - IMO it's as near to a half and half scarf as makes no difference!
It’s actually a very valid point, not sure I can really answer tbh - I wouldn’t take a flag when watching Celtic, my lad wanted a flag and as we support both thought it was an idea. tbh seeing all the other flags with the blue crest we did Think we should share our affinity though

As an add on - it is very different to half and half - the scarves show a match you’ve been to not the affiliation you have for clubs - a flag is a way of showing your support

Is there anywhere you can order bespoke half and half scarves? I have my favourite Scottish team Hibs and of course Oxford. I would love a bespoke scarf to reflect that.

Junior I’m a massive lover of the the quaint city of Glasgow and as such a fanatic of the Celtics and the Rangers and often go idolize the franchises in the bleachers. Could you do a flag with both?

Ricky Otto Snr III

Disappointingly i saw a few Oxford fans (think they were) with other teams scarves ie chelsea & Man U at the Ka****. I know the club wants to increase support but they could leave their scarves at home

Disappointingly i saw a few Oxford fans (think they were) with other teams scarves ie chelsea & Man U at the Ka****. I know the club wants to increase support but they could leave their scarves at home
I agree - I've actually seen people with other teams shirts on as well!

If you've come to watch the team, just come and support - none of that 'well I am slumming it by coming to watch my local team, but I want to make it very clear that I am actually a Chelsea/Man U/whoever supporter by wearing a proper team's colours' nonsense. Yuk.

I invited my cousin and his kids (6 and 4) to their first OUFC game in February (they've mostly done Banbury United games up to that point), and they're at that stage where they just like 'football'.

I thought it was bad when I was a kid, but these boys had Spurs shirts, PSG shorts, Man U gloves, etc. I think it's more to do with liking certain players, but I hope my cousin gets them settled down to at least one team, even if it isn't ours!

Few more that have been done the last week or so
c0786735610f6b6a6ffaeb7f75127416.jpg

Also, been in further contact since yesterday’s announcement re no fans at the games.

The club via the official twitter account have passed it to the relevant people at the stadium to look into so hopefully the club along with maybe Oxvox will be looking at getting something set up for the Crewe game a week Saturday.

I see Luton had quite a few at both ends of their ground last night and it looked decent. Any other clubs down from the PL also doing it?

Back
Top Bottom