OUFC Face masks

The chances are, I'm well out of date for information..... but can anyone tell me where I can get a Yellow coloured, OUFC face mask, please?

With Masks/ face coverings mandatory from next week in shops, as well as already (supposedly) mandatory on public transport, club shop should ensure theyre well stocked with OUFC masks as its highly likely to be a popular item

'Policing'the incoming mandatory requirement to wear masks/ face covering in shops etc will IMO be interesting as to exactly how it will be enforced, and by whom? :unsure:

With Masks/ face coverings mandatory from next week in shops, as well as already (supposedly) mandatory on public transport, club shop should ensure theyre well stocked with OUFC masks as its highly likely to be a popular item

'Policing'the incoming mandatory requirement to wear masks/ face covering in shops etc will IMO be interesting as to exactly how it will be enforced, and by whom? :unsure:

Anyone who doesn`t currently wear one is ignoring their social responsibility to others.
As our population has a high percentage of selfish bell-ends then the Government have to sigh and then make it "mandatory".
Nobody, realistically, will enforce it, however "they" shouldn`t need too.

Anyone who doesn`t currently wear one is ignoring their social responsibility to others.
As our population has a high percentage of selfish bell-ends then the Government have to sigh and then make it "mandatory".
Nobody, realistically, will enforce it, however "they" shouldn`t need too.

My landlady was absolutely fuming a few days ago.... she got on a Stagecoach bus , wearing a mask , as required.... a few stops into the journey several passengers got on the bus without face covering of any kind.... she asked the driver why he didn't refuse to let them on board, as they had no face covering - reply , 'its not my job'

shes since emailed Stagecoach to coomplain , no reply as yet( 5 days on).... not that Stagecoach are bothered, but for now at least shes boycotting Stagecoach buses/ coaches

Youre 100% right @Essexyellows regarding those not wearing face masks/coverings

with bus companies are not 'enforcing' the mandatory requirement for them on public transport currently ...... cant see work experience kids, or shop workers in general having much success enforcing mandatory mask-wearing in shops either ( especially as shop workers don't have to wear them, yet customers do ) 'policing/ enforcing is going to be a real nightmare I predict .... with confrontational situations highly likely to be rife

@Sarge same here .... drivers don`t have the authority short of parking the bus and ringing the plod.

Social responsibility is a very lacking thing......

Same as the VAT cut..... most of the businesses will keep it to survive rather than pass it on...

@Sarge same here .... drivers don`t have the authority short of parking the bus and ringing the plod.

Social responsibility is a very lacking thing......

Same as the VAT cut..... most of the businesses will keep it to survive rather than pass it on...

minor update - Stagecoach sent a stock reply not addressing any points raised to me landlady. Didnt expect em to do owt else tbh ..... it pointed out that 'some people are exempt from wearing masks' and also that their drivers are not empowered to enforce mandatory wearing of masks, only the police are

minor update - Stagecoach sent a stock reply not addressing any points raised to me landlady. Didnt expect em to do owt else tbh ..... it pointed out that 'some people are exempt from wearing masks' and also that their drivers are not empowered to enforce mandatory wearing of masks, only the police are
Oxford bus company recently replied (via twitter) to someone asking the same question - their response was basically, that when the drivers where trying to enforce they were abused/threatened etc... so took decision that they would "encourage" but will not enforce - going to be same for shops i guess.

Well, looks like I can forget my face mask, look where it's gone!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

1594888991741.png

Attachments

• 1594888904078.png
    1594888904078.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 5
i’ve had to wear one at work when going in the building for cups of tea etc but hadn’t been when shopping, but now with the news it’s airborne as well i’ve starting using for my waitrose excursions.
wanted one of these below but think it may freak out the residents at work -

B608DE06-0B89-402D-8E00-327BF396C7B1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom