Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

Yeah I picked up on that - Robinson in his interview seemed to be hinting that he was primarily a left midfielder, offering cover at left back.

What is it with Robinson and his desire to hoard left wingers?!
Pretty sure he started as full-back then moved further forward. Think he will prove a more than adequate for Garbutt, not at all disappointed by this signing.

Pardon me for being thick but I am somewhat confused about Osei Yaw's contractual status. If he hasn't been registered, how can he play or does it only apply to league games but he can play in cup matches. Thanks for the info.

Osei-Yaw is at least prepared to give it a go and get stuck in and shoot which is refreshing.

Can an injured player be deregistered then re registered again in January?

Thinking Hanson or Brannagan if we can do that as both won’t be able to feature before then.

Surely not possible to deregister and then reregister players, otherwise it would make a mockery of things.
I do agree it was a mistake not registering Osei though...he may drift about the game and not set any form of stamp on it, but the guy just has that knack of scoring...if he got 15 minutes at the end of the game you would at least hope that he could snatch something at the death.

Surely not possible to deregister and then reregister players, otherwise it would make a mockery of things.
I do agree it was a mistake not registering Osei though...he may drift about the game and not set any form of stamp on it, but the guy just has that knack of scoring...if he got 15 minutes at the end of the game you would at least hope that he could snatch something at the death.

I mean only if the player has a serious injury after being initially registered - that’s something that can’t be used for a clubs gain.

That’ll be that then..

Robinson said;

Derick came on and scored a fantastic goal.

“We see that most days in training, we’ve (also) seen other parts of the game we know have to be better.

“We’ve always said Derick’s a work in progress at this club.

“He’s not for today, he’s got another year on his contract, this year is for bedding in and we still think he needs a loan to make those mistakes.

“But we know he’s got that prowess to score when it drops to that right foot.”

Let’s hope that if we are 1 down with 15-20 to go he has someone on the bench who’ll pop with a goal and who is also brilliant in training at everything and is ready this year and not next.

Three goals in eight appearances can't be knocked for someone who can't have played too many minutes. There's something about him and that control, turn and finish last night was something we've been unable to do this season.

I'd sincerely hope a NL club has seen those stats and can take him until January at least.

The celebration did seem odd. Unless I missed something, the congratulations seemed to go elsewhere and not to DOY.

That’ll be that then..

Robinson said;

Derick came on and scored a fantastic goal.

“We see that most days in training, we’ve (also) seen other parts of the game we know have to be better.

“We’ve always said Derick’s a work in progress at this club.

“He’s not for today, he’s got another year on his contract, this year is for bedding in and we still think he needs a loan to make those mistakes.

“But we know he’s got that prowess to score when it drops to that right foot.”

Let’s hope that if we are 1 down with 15-20 to go he has someone on the bench who’ll pop with a goal and who is also brilliant in training at everything and is ready this year and not next.
Still think KR's wrong.

Back
Top Bottom