Open letter to OUFC board

Has the (above) letter been forwarded/ copied to Oxford Mail/ Times and also BBC Oxford ( both TV and radio) @OxVox ?

When the club was sold by Eales he sold the soul as well. The new owner just pays lip service to the loyal supporters, he will soon realise that the supporters will not stand for it.

When the club was sold by Eales he sold the soul as well. The new owner just pays lip service to the loyal supporters, he will soon realise that the supporters will not stand for it.

Umm?

Hi @OxVox - regarding this letter, did you get a response from the board, confirming recipt of the letter and intention to reply? if not - what are your next steps?

i appreciate next steps are pretty limited, just intrigued what can and cant be done etc...

I can take a wild guess........................ nothing, nada, silence.

So.........,
Tiger “trying to improve cash flow”
Doesn’t sound great.
Wonder if that’s why KR was talking about how “ valuable” Cameron Brannigan is !

Not much of a reply so far though. Confirms the taxman's been paid and "making sure future HMRC bills will be paid and that processes are in place to improve ongoing cashflow." The second bit of that is business speak for 'I've got no money' IMO!

Let's see what his 'more comprehensive statement' says. Less BS and more detail hopefully. Well done and keep pushing, OxVox!

Been led to believe the situation the club is down to the new directors coming in and the finances attached to them having to cleared from places other than Oufc. Make of that what you will.

Is £200,000 really a significant amount to a billionaire? I was led to believe the club board was blessed with at least 2, leaving aside the keeper of the keys.

Back
Top Bottom