Onto next season

I’m looking forward to getting my first season ticket For a while as I approach retirement and hopefully move to the Witney area. It’s all so uncertain with Covid. Moving will be a great expense. I was so hopeful of a great end to the season and that’s been shattered.
on reflection maybe we can go that one step further next season like Rotherham achieved.
When the season starts is uncertain, only heard yesterday that the cricket season starts in a couple of weeks time

I’ve heard the fixtures are to be released 10th August. Anyone else heard this, or heard different?

I’ve heard the fixtures are to be released 10th August. Anyone else heard this, or heard different?
I've heard that it will be the week after the completion of all current league fixtures, which only leaves Brentford v Fulham this week. So 10th or that week sounds right.

I've heard that it will be the week after the completion of all current league fixtures, which only leaves Brentford v Fulham this week. So 10th or that week sounds right.

Let’s just hope when they are released the fans can attend both Scum games.

I think they may start the season with local games. Like they tend to do on Boxing Day/New years day.

Let’s just hope when they are released the fans can attend both Scum games.

I think they may start the season with local games. Like they tend to do on Boxing Day/New years day.
Would it not be better to get the long trips out of the way early doors, so that the more local games can be saved for when crowds are allowed back to boost numbers? Otherwise any local derbies are likely to see a number of pallet trucks appear

Would it not be better to get the long trips out of the way early doors, so that the more local games can be saved for when crowds are allowed back to boost numbers? Otherwise any local derbies are likely to see a number of pallet trucks appear

I know I agree, but just have a feeling it will be that way. I haven’t heard it will be local/regionalised. Just a gut feeling that’s normally wrong.

Why come could surprise. Their brand of hoof ball will be a sad culture shock to the division and may well see them pick up a few points early on. While I expect them to struggle, they are horribly awkward.

Why come could surprise. Their brand of hoof ball will be a sad culture shock to the division and may well see them pick up a few points early on. While I expect them to struggle, they are horribly awkward.
They’ll start well and probably win away somewhere like Derby early on, but will fall away badly after Christmas. But will they have a late rally to stay up?

Back
Top Bottom