Online ticket issues?

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
Hey

Seen on Twitter that orders made over the weekend resulted in multiple orders per transaction (£130+), one guy charged 3 times for a single ticket.

Not good timing with the staff offices closed.

Ticketing system is run by Ticketmaster.

I suspect they own and run the system. The ticket office staff will have a log in but restricted access to deliver basic customer service. If it is a system error then the blame will be with the Ticketmaster platform not the club. As far as im aware the club do not operate in house ticketing.

For example Everton use a programme called secutix and run all their ticketing in house with a ticketing manager and staff - probably worth it given the attendances ect

I may be wrong and happy to be corrected if anyone knows any different :)

I suspect they own and run the system. The ticket office staff will have a log in but restricted access to deliver basic customer service. If it is a system error then the blame will be with the Ticketmaster platform not the club. As far as im aware the club do not operate in house ticketing.

For example Everton use a programme called secutix and run all their ticketing in house with a ticketing manager and staff - probably worth it given the attendances ect

You need communications to the fans to inform them on what to do.

Last edited:

Unlikely though it is to happen, as things stand (!) , even if oufc financial dept were to introduce an inhouse 'Everton type' system ....given the series of calamities with payments etc , personally id be concerned as to whether oufc financial dept are capable of running it properly?

Yyou need communications to the fans to inform them on what to do.

Can't argue with that! For a club that has it's fair share of PR issues this year, some of which haven't been their fault, they are really slow at getting the news / advice out there that would go some degree to appeasing fans

I'm trying to buy my ticket for Wimbledon and having issues!
Timed me out and now frozen!

Back
Top Bottom