General Online shop + issues?

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
Hello

I've been trying to preorder the home shirt since it was announced, but when I click to pay (NOT via PayPal) I get an error, is anyone else? Tried different browser, machine etc.

The error is:

Server Error in '/oxfordunited' AppliApplication

Strange. You say you have tried another machine, have you tried from another WiFi connection? Maybe a firewall setting or routing error.

Strange. You say you have tried another machine, have you tried from another WiFi connection? Maybe a firewall setting or routing error.
Yes virgin, talk talk and VPN. If you add a shirt to your basket and try to pay (not PayPal) does it allow you to login and continue?

Just tried using Chrome and didn't have any issues progressing to the final screen before payment is taken.

Just tried using Chrome and didn't have any issues progressing to the final screen before payment is taken.
You got to the point of entering your card details?
Once you get to the payment part, what's the URL?

Last edited:
Hello

I've been trying to preorder the home shirt since it was announced, but when I click to pay (NOT via PayPal) I get an error, is anyone else? Tried different browser, machine etc.

The error is:

Server Error in '/oxfordunited' AppliApplication

I successfully pre-ordered on the first day of the home shirt and have since bought other items without issue.

Does anybody know why we don’t do 4-5 in our new shirts both the home and away seem to miss that age range out ??

Is it possible to apply the "season ticket holder's discount" to the team shirt purchases?

Back
Top Bottom