General Online merchandise sales

Looking around, we must be one of the few clubs left who have not announced or launched the new kit.

Looking around, we must be one of the few clubs left who have not announced or launched the new kit.
The original Singha deal was 2 years I believe, wonder if it is still to be confirmed for renewal?

The original Singha deal was 2 years I believe, wonder if it is still to be confirmed for renewal?
Think Tiger said on the 5 min fans forum that there was going to be a new shirt/ main sponsor this season ( the slum landlord not allowing Singha to be sold in the stadium maybe was a factor to the Singha deal ending early?) - that said Tiger also said , a week ago Tuesday, that there were 3 players incoming in the next few days, including the highest earner for OUFC, or highest deal paid by OUFC?, something along those lines .... with all things Tiger says, copious pinches of salt are usually needed, especially regarding his concept of time compared to actual time, in the real world

Last edited:
Think Tiger said on the 5 min fans forum that there was going to be a new shirt/ main sponsor this season ( the slum landlord not allow Sigha to be sold in the stadium maybe been a factor to the Singha deal ending early?) - that said Tiger also said , a week ago Tuesday , that there were 3 players incoming in the next few days , included the highest earner for OUFC , or highest deal paid by OUFC , something along those lines .... with all things Tiger says, copious pinches of salt are usually need , especially regarding his concept of time compared to actual time ,in the real world
Ah that will explain the lack of shirt unveiling - will come with new deal being signed by the new sponsor.

Firoka will have had influence over the Quadrangle bars, i believe it was looked at for the stand concessions run by Farrs, but it I think they said it was issues linked to them only being able to supply in glass bottles.

Well done to the club - ordered a shirt late last week, was kept informed about progress and it's arrived this morning. I know this is the expected standard from retail operations these days but OUFC has struggled in this department before so good to see it's smoother now.

Well done to the club - ordered a shirt late last week, was kept informed about progress and it's arrived this morning. I know this is the expected standard from retail operations these days but OUFC has struggled in this department before so good to see it's smoother now.

On the other hand, I ordered mine on September 2 and haven’t heard a peep since.

On the other hand, I ordered mine on September 2 and haven’t heard a peep since.
Hmm - Mine was for my son - perhaps it's due to size availability or if not, incompetence. If the size issue, they should look to keep you updated.

Same. Ordered 2nd September and nada. I'm hoping to hear something by the end of the week.

Update re: away shirt.

Thanks for your query. We are expecting the Away shirts to arrive from Puma the middle of next week. They will then be processed and despatched accordingly. You will receive an email to notify you when your order has been posted.

Update re: away shirt.

Thanks for your query. We are expecting the Away shirts to arrive from Puma the middle of next week. They will then be processed and despatched accordingly. You will receive an email to notify you when your order has been posted.

Have to day that is they are not coming in until middle of next week then it does not feel right to have taken the money on 3 September and then said nothing at all until someone asks. That will be almost 4 weeks between taken the money and arrival which is not great

Back
Top Bottom