General Online merchandise sales

Update re: away shirt.

Thanks for your query. We are expecting the Away shirts to arrive from Puma the middle of next week. They will then be processed and despatched accordingly. You will receive an email to notify you when your order has been posted.
Just had a notification re collection, so looks like they have arrived.

Have to day that is they are not coming in until middle of next week then it does not feel right to have taken the money on 3 September and then said nothing at all until someone asks. That will be almost 4 weeks between taken the money and arrival which is not great

It was made clear on the release article that orders were pre-orders

Just had a look online and its really, really awful.

Have to agree. Not quite sure why the new training kit etc isn't on there when it appears to be available in the store itself.
Unless we've got issues getting stock through the door. All the kits were pre-order to given some breathing room to get stock in the door.

Can you buy the top Robbo is wearing ?
EjbSXIcWkAACy9E

Are seriously telling me you’d pay £40 for that tee shirt.

The club would sell a hand-full of those at best, surely?

Are seriously telling me you’d pay £40 for that tee shirt.

The club would sell a hand-full of those at best, surely?
I never said that, t shirt is £20..
My point was others are using their imagination with designs and maybe the club could start thinking about some clever merchandise..

I never said that, t shirt is £20..
My point was others are using their imagination with designs and maybe the club could start thinking about some clever merchandise..
Isn't that what the tie up with 'The Terrace' is for, the club does all the usual merch and they do the more innovative beach towels with old kit on and phone cases etc. as they have the ability to source / make (not sure of there working model), store large amounts of inventory and so on, and OUFC gets a cut/fee?

Isn't that what the tie up with 'The Terrace' is for, the club does all the usual merch and they do the more innovative beach towels with old kit on and phone cases etc. as they have the ability to source / make (not sure of there working model), store large amounts of inventory and so on, and OUFC gets a cut/fee?
Supposed to be, not seen much apart from a couple of t shirts, towels and mugs..

Back
Top Bottom