General Online merchandise sales

I will be converting my Wembley play off t short in to masks , I shall just wear it over my head

Great thanks. Don't think that will help with mitigating the spread of COVID though :LOL:

Anyone actually know how they should be washed?
In the washing machine? Or I am risking a whoosh here? :ROFLMAO:

Or a soak/hand wash with appropriate cleaners...

Great thanks. Don't think that will help with mitigating the spread of COVID though :LOL:

Anyone actually know how they should be washed?
It should state how it needs washing somewhere on the garment. If it doesn’t just hand wash it with hot soapy water to be safe, in case it isn’t up to the rigours of a machine wash.

In the washing machine? Or I am risking a whoosh here? :ROFLMAO:

Or a soak/hand wash with appropriate cleaners...
This is what I’m asking. Can it go in a washing machine or does it need to be hand washed? Can it be put in the drier? They seem quite flimsy so don’t want to break them!

This is what I’m asking. Can it go in a washing machine or does it need to be hand washed? Can it be put in the drier? They seem quite flimsy so don’t want to break them!
I would put in the machine, but only on a full load. Otherwise, a hand wash will suffice

These links will be handy

Don't think the new kit's coming anytime soon, reckon they'll look to shift more of this season's kit, get the physical store back up & running and do the kitman sale before launching the new range.

As someone who doesn't live local to the area, it would be nice to see the kitman sale go online, but due to the unique nature of some of the pieces I can understand why that would be difficult. Perhaps some kind of preview and reserving system could be put in place though, as non-local fans who don't go to every game miss out on an opportunity to put some of their money into the club.

Seems like others can create different types of designs, shame our club can't..

I think we've seen the start of the club outsourcing what with the Terrace and the Art of Football having ranges, and hopefully there'll be more. I think it's always worth bearing in mind that the club shop is a relatively small operation and has to operate as a retailer and a design house, and they have done a few decent designs in the past couple of years, including the 'Boys From Up the Hill' one

So the club should be selling “hooligan subculture” t-shirts?

So the club should be selling “hooligan subculture” t-shirts?

It's casual culture, cannot see anything relating to hooliganism in the designs.

My point was new fresh types of designs is what many of us want and not just a club badge!

Don't think the new kit's coming anytime soon, reckon they'll look to shift more of this season's kit, get the physical store back up & running and do the kitman sale before launching the new range.

As someone who doesn't live local to the area, it would be nice to see the kitman sale go online, but due to the unique nature of some of the pieces I can understand why that would be difficult. Perhaps some kind of preview and reserving system could be put in place though, as non-local fans who don't go to every game miss out on an opportunity to put some of their money into the club.

Kitman sale is on. They have some league shirts home/away, the FA Cup shirts with the unique arm sponsor, the play off shirts home/away (with NHS logo and playoff competition arm badge. From memory the league shirts are £60, the play-off/cup shirts £75. They also had some 18/19 away shirts, goalie shirts from both seasons, and shorts (£30 I think).
Give them a call, they may be able to do it over the phone.

Kitman sale is on. They have some league shirts home/away, the FA Cup shirts with the unique arm sponsor, the play off shirts home/away (with NHS logo and playoff competition arm badge. From memory the league shirts are £60, the play-off/cup shirts £75. They also had some 18/19 away shirts, goalie shirts from both seasons, and shorts (£30 I think).
Give them a call, they may be able to do it over the phone.

I didn't realise the store was open to be honest, just assumed online only

Back
Top Bottom