Chairman One week today....

Sarge

God like member
Court hearing instigated by HMRC open to all existing creditors of OUFC

Will OUFC owner /directors /board still have failed to reply to Oxvox open letter in 7 days time?

What about that Brexit then?

This week's quince dish is the perfect antidote to the expected chilly conditions; best consumed together with a pint of 'Big Bollocks Bitter' which Glenn has brewed specially in the Blackbird microbrewery. The quince, jellied of course, accompanies a delicious pastilla of local Leys pigeon with almonds, saffron and hand-picked parsley all the way from the Cowley Road.

So it was only £150K?
That's not really a big amount of money in the overall scheme of things, so if Tiger is struggling to find the cash for that, what happens in the next six months as the club presumably continues losing money without major player sales or cup runs?

So it was only £150K?
That's not really a big amount of money in the overall scheme of things, so if Tiger is struggling to find the cash for that, what happens in the next six months as the club presumably continues losing money without major player sales or cup runs?

I see the usual bag carriers are out again ?

So it was only £150K?
Did I read that the arbitration with Kassam was resolved?
Was DE holding back the service charge? If this had to all be paid in one go that could have hit the cash flow.
With regard to going forwards the obvious hope is that one of our wealthy Directors is persuaded to fund the running of the club.

Was DE holding back the service charge? If this had to all be paid in one go that could have hit the cash flow.
With regard to going forwards the obvious hope is that one of our wealthy Directors is persuaded to fund the running of the club.

Yep, this is where I’d put my money (as it were).

If as you suggest DE was the one holding back the service charge from his time in charge of the club, then surely it’s his responsibility to pay it and not Tiger

If as you suggest DE was the one holding back the service charge from his time in charge of the club, then surely it’s his responsibility to pay it and not Tiger

I don't think so...unless there was some specific agreement. Buy a business and you get all the assets, liabilities and skeletons in the closet with it.

Back
Top Bottom