Chairman One week today....

I don't think so...unless there was some specific agreement. Buy a business and you get all the assets, liabilities and skeletons in the closet with it.
Not necessarily, the new owners at Sunderland were able to go back to Ellis Short for more cash when I think some unexpected transfer fees or similar became payable after the takeover.

Here though, if this is indeed in relation to the service charge, and Tiger has had to find the cash, then it would appear there wasn't such an arrangement (or if there was the cashflow timing didn't work).

Hate to think what HMRC`s "legal costs" are from the £150k. Anyone know how much they rob folk for automatically generated letters with the additional cost of an envelope & a stamp?

I must apologise for forgetting the fact that there are also supporters of the female gender amongst our members.
But I'm sure those female members will agree that there are a lot of moaning bitches on here too.

Hate to think what HMRC`s "legal costs" are from the £150k. Anyone know how much they rob folk for automatically generated letters with the additional cost of an envelope & a stamp?
I believe the base rate fee type of thing ia a charge of £50 for a 'standard' official letter... but with with HMRC who knows how much they add on top of that?:unsure: .... little point asking OUFC MD as more than likely hed 'have to get back to you on that' :oops:

Back
Top Bottom