Championship Ollie Watkins

Eaststandboy

Owner
Staff member
Been watching Brentford games since the restart and this Watkins guy looks a fantastic player.

24 years old, signed from Exeter for a reported £1.8million. If Exeter have a sell on clause, they are going to get big money. He's all over the pitch, speedy, scores goals an all rounder!

If they stay down I can see him going for £15million+

Marked Ox

Been watching Brentford games since the restart and this Watkins guy looks a fantastic player.

24 years old, signed from Exeter for a reported £1.8million. If Exeter have a sell on clause, they are going to get big money. He's all over the pitch, speedy, scores goals an all rounder!

If they stay down I can see him going for £15million+

They do have a sell on clause from memory.

bazzer9461

Looked like a few family members present at Brentford tonight? Thought they weren’t allowed in and no masks

LeftSideBoy

He has an 18mil buy out clause so I expect he will be in the PL come next season.

tonto

I wonder if Shandon will get on the pitch for the final.Would be a small consolation if he fired them into the prem. Bitter sweet!

LeftSideBoy

I wonder if Shandon will get on the pitch for the final.Would be a small consolation if he fired them into the prem. Bitter sweet!
If they do go up, they should loan him back to us...

Eaststandboy

Owner
Staff member
Exeter will be raking it in! Villa in the running to sign him for £28millon + £5million in add-ons!

OUFC94

I’ve been reading from a few sources on Twitter that Exeter will pocket in excess of £4m

Top Bottom