EPL Ol' Chippy

Don't like the bloke but I hope they stick with him and he gets them back next season.

And Allardyce gets the baggies relegated and is never seen again.

Don't like the bloke but I hope they stick with him and he gets them back next season.

Well your latter point looks like coming to fruition - both those teams look like they are fighting for the right to the lowest points tally in the Prem and it looks like Dull Sam has really shored up the Baggies defence - lol

Well your latter point looks like coming to fruition - both those teams look like they are fighting for the right to the lowest points tally in the Prem and it looks like Dull Sam has really shored up the Baggies defence - lol

Wilder understandably upset and niggled during yesterday‘s post match press conference at Selhurst Park:

Last edited:
Bit conflicted about the Baggies. I quite like them - their supporters were very gracious after the cup match a few years ago at their place where we should have won but didn't, and the Baggies supporter who posts on here seems like a good sort. 'Big Sam' on the other hand is a miserable git who I can't warm to at all.
Maybe they'd be better to get relegated, jettison Allardyce and have another go.

Wilder understandably upset and niggled during yesterday‘s post match press conference at Selhurst Park:

Let’s be honest he is a beaten man here , and no idea to how to get out of this mess!

After watching Southampton beat Liverpool last night, if I was chippy, I would sit the players down and make then watch it.
Southampton’s Workrate, desire and team play. It was all there. They just never let up, closing Liverpool down. Hunting in packs, Forcing them to punt balls forward.
Hassenhutelscutelburger got them right up for it, and they gave everything.
Sheffield united players looked so ponderous last weekend. No urgency. Drive. Heart. Utterly Clueless.
I guess that’s what happens when you can’t even buy a win.
Without a spark, they are going down as the worst prem team in history.

After watching Southampton beat Liverpool last night, if I was chippy, I would sit the players down and make then watch it.
Southampton’s Workrate, desire and team play. It was all there. They just never let up, closing Liverpool down. Hunting in packs, Forcing them to punt balls forward.
Hassenhutelscutelburger got them right up for it, and they gave everything.
Sheffield united players looked so ponderous last weekend. No urgency. Drive. Heart. Utterly Clueless.
I guess that’s what happens when you can’t even buy a win.
Without a spark, they are going down as the worst prem team in history.
I thought that title was owned by a certain showerofshite from the other end of the A420 , ( with over 100 goals conceded in one season in the top flight) ? :unsure: :sneaky:

I thought that title was owned by a certain showerofshite from the other end of the A420 , ( with over 100 goals conceded in one season in the top flight) ? :unsure: :sneaky:

Worst defense ever, but the Scum actually got 30 points that season (27.14 adjusted for a 38-game season).

Derby County in 2007-08 somehow only got 11 points. With their recent good run, the Blades have gotten to that already!

Problem with old school shouty managers is after a while its just noise

How ironic. I posted about the difference in attitude between Southampton and Sheffield United, and now look. Feel free to ignore my posts if you are still reading them.😂

Back
Top Bottom