Oh well...

Oldman159

...I would rather be in this position at Christmas, than where the Cobblers are.

COYYs!

Agree - but they somehow managed to persuade Chris Long to join them (on loan & if you recall he was outstanding for Bolton against us last season). This was after MAPP had left & Pete Clot had been appointed & I happen to know that Long was identified by Faz & Chris but, no, we bring in (aged) people from across Europe. I fear for our recruitement over the next few weeks.

What relevance does that team have?
In my opinion it's quite important to have some perspective and see that all the teams in the bottom four are on worse runs of form than ourselves so that there is no need for knee jerk reactions. Particularly when some people look at Bury as an example of how to do business in the transfer market.

In my opinion it's quite important to have some perspective and see that all the teams in the bottom four are on worse runs of form than ourselves so that there is no need for knee jerk reactions. Particularly when some people look at Bury as an example of how to do business in the transfer market.

Some (most) people actually went "f**k me, it's gonna go tits up at Bury"

Back
Top Bottom