General Official poppy badges

A good question. I would have bought one straight away. Other clubs missing as well, possibly a licencing hold up?

A good question. I would have bought one straight away. Other clubs missing as well, possibly a licencing hold up?

Shame as they are very nice, you can get a scummer and plastics one though !

I have just messaged the RBL to ask about a U's version..

Available for £9.99 on eBay with £2.35 postage on top - seller provides ‘a donation to a charity of my choice’ - hmmm.

If anyone wants to get one of these today, they are available in the club shop. Sorry, didn't see a price but imagine they would not be any dearer than from the poppy shop (£2.99)

If anyone wants to get one of these today, they are available in the club shop. Sorry, didn't see a price but imagine they would not be any dearer than from the poppy shop (£2.99)

Good to hear

Rather buy the official RBL one as profits go to the charity.
I believe that a percentage of the sale of these is donated to the RBL as well. These are from Sue & Michael's stalls at home games although I bought this off Michael at Pompey in Saturday.

The official OUFC poppy is now only available from the club shop. The Poppy shop has no more and none expected. Sadly, the club shop is not offering a mail order or on line purchase. (I lost mine at Pompey and wanted to replace but no joy.)

And I bet the covered market shop does not have them..

Back
Top Bottom