National News Official 2019 General Election Thread

Yeah, 'cause we all believe Boris capable of dressing himself, right?
Doesn't matter though does it? Whatabout if Boris did this, that or the others doesn't hide that Comrade Abbott has had a bit of a 'mare getting dressed hasn't she?

It is funny people saying it's photoshopped by pointing at a different photo altogether. Errrr, no

Doesn't matter though does it? Whatabout if Boris did this, that or the others doesn't hide that Comrade Abbott has had a bit of a 'mare getting dressed hasn't she?

It is funny people saying it's photoshopped by pointing at a different photo altogether. Errrr, no

wasnt it the partner of one of Putin's inner circle who bunged Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson and co a 7 figure sum early in the run into this very GE?

As for Alexander Boris De Pfeffel Johnson dressing himself or not, I dunno , but he sure doesnt know what a comb is for ;)

wasnt it the partner of one of Putin's inner circle who bunged Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson and co a 7 figure sum early in the run into this very GE?

As for Alexander Boris De Pfeffel Johnson dressing himself or not, I dunno , but he sure doesnt know what a comb is for ;)
I believe someone of Russian descent who lives in the UK made a donation to the Tories. Generally if they live over here now, they aren't exactly bezzies with Vlad are they?

At least Comrade Abbott got her "comedy" moment into this campaign in added time. Good on the Comrade

the one poll result that matters is after 10pm tonight ;)
Indeed it does, but it is nice to see how the stats have been fluctuating, but staying remarkably consistent. I'm interested to see how much of the "youthquake" they have factored in this time. A lot of Corbynistas are assuming it's been ignored again, whereas those with a bit of loaf realise pollsters will have put a lot of work in to mitigate that happening.

I may stay awake long enough for the combined BBC/ITV/Mori exit poll thing that usually seems to call it about right.....................

#backBoris ? ?

I believe someone of Russian descent who lives in the UK made a donation to the Tories. Generally if they live over here now, they aren't exactly bezzies with Vlad are they?

At least Comrade Abbott got her "comedy" moment into this campaign in added time. Good on the Comrade
Id think those Russians with loadsa money are good comrades with Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson and his closest tory buddies..... why else was the report/ investigation into Russian interference suppressed postponed until after the GE? what else dont the torys want the public to know before casting a vote I wonder ?

( echoes of the referendum campaign methinks, hmmm and who was spearheading Brexit in 2016, oh yes, that'llve been Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, lies then, and even more lies now )

So pleased to be living in Mid Essex for the past 36 years. A Tory and Brexit stronghold with John Whittingdale, Priti Patel et al. Surely better than than the somewhat
abusive and febrile texts thus far on this thread.

I find it mental that you don’t need your polling card or ID to vote, can’t pick up a parcel from the post office without some proof of ID but you can decide who runs the country.

On that not in (the very unlikely) case that any of you are near Frogmore and derby green community hall in north east Hampshire then you can have my vote as I ain’t making it home in time from work tonight, all you have to do is guess my name and address.

I find it mental that you don’t need your polling card or ID to vote, can’t pick up a parcel from the post office without some proof of ID but you can decide who runs the country.

On that not in (the very unlikely) case that any of you are near Frogmore and derby green community hall in north east Hampshire then you can have my vote as I ain’t making it home in time from work tonight, all you have to do is guess my name and address.
Moreover...you will never know if someone has correctly identified you and used your vote....... ;)

So pleased to be living in Mid Essex for the past 36 years. A Tory and Brexit stronghold with John Whittingdale, Priti Patel et al. Surely better than than the somewhat
abusive and febrile texts thus far on this thread.
I can remember John Wakeham and Tony Newton used to be local MPs there where I lived nearby

Strangely, prior to today I have always taken the polling card to be told 'don't need that just the name'. but today they looked at the card then asked for my name. personally
think I.D should be mandatory.

1. It was the old folk ruining our future.
2. It was the under 18s not being able to vote.
3. They didn`t know what they were voting for.
4. Its not representative based on numbers and %`s.
5. They fought dirty.
6. They lied.
7. They suppressed this story.
8. The Russians did it.
9. The American`s did it.
10. Donald Trump.

^^^^^ there you go folks.............. take your pick. ? (y) (y)

#backBoris

If Corbyn gets in ( God Forbid ) he might nationalise the Kassam stadium. That's about all he's good for.

Back
Top Bottom