National News Official 2019 General Election Thread

Couple of points, firstly I am not your "mate".
Secondly, you don`t understand how quoting from the article works do you?
The researcher said that the "the increase in cases of rickets reflects the changing ethnic mix in the UK. " not me.
Its one of those uncomfortable facts that frothing fools like you don`t like.

I live in the most diverse city in the UK where I am a minority, so your playing of the "racist" card is both untrue and pathetic.
What next Godwins Law?
Your default position of throwing insults sums you up very well, weak, deluded and unrealistic.

8 days to go........ ?
Good luck with this - at least they haven't tried to pass off a blog of their own as proof they are right.

Is this the Tories fault too ? ?

or maybe Conservative party central office?

although Google have called them out on (8) fake accounts designed to mislead and misinform, its likely that Cummings has masterminded other fakes to spread lies with?
It's a verified Twitter account and it's all easy to follow his logic. Others have pointed out the facile nature of the assumptions they make on the savings in regards to what a family is.

It's a pack of lies spun horrifically, sadly for Labour supporters it's not even hard to pick apart. Are they really that stupid or arrogant?

It's a verified Twitter account and it's all easy to follow his logic. Others have pointed out the facile nature of the assumptions they make on the savings in regards to what a family is.

It's a pack of lies spun horrifically, sadly for Labour supporters it's not even hard to pick apart. Are they really that stupid or arrogant?
unlike Cummings ( the unelected non party member, chief puppeteer) Johnson, Patel, Raab n co? with them all being oh so honest, upstanding and believable? ;)

I think this must be the first election ever where each of the sides has been able to produce an argument against the manifesto of the other.

Truly remarkable.

Couple of points, firstly I am not your "mate".
Secondly, you don`t understand how quoting from the article works do you?
The researcher said that the "the increase in cases of rickets reflects the changing ethnic mix in the UK. " not me.
Its one of those uncomfortable facts that frothing fools like you don`t like.

I live in the most diverse city in the UK where I am a minority, so your playing of the "racist" card is both untrue and pathetic.
What next Godwins Law?
Your default position of throwing insults sums you up very well, weak, deluded and unrealistic.

8 days to go........ ?
Lie number 3

The researcher said "it is possible that "the increase in cases of rickets reflects the changing ethnic mix in the UK

You restate it as a fact. \

Robert Colvile runs a "Leading British think tank, home to a new generation of conservative thinking"

I'm sure he's against increasing Child mortality, though.

Lie number 3

The researcher said "it is possible that "the increase in cases of rickets reflects the changing ethnic mix in the UK

You restate it as a fact. \

Context. With or without "it is possible that" it still clearly states that an increase in rickets reflects the changing ethnic mic in the UK. Are you saying that mix isn`t changing? Maybe you live in a white enclave like Surrey! :ROFLMAO:
The same as where I work and we have a Diabetes Centre of Excellence.............. why? Because of the ethnic mix, South Asians are more prone to diabetes. Its a fact or in your rose tinted world its "a racist lie".
If you can`t accept the reality that people get sick and die you are in for a hard life.

Anything to help the less fortunate understand..... https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures...ations/population-of-england-and-wales/latest
  • from 2001 to 2011, the percentage of the population of England and Wales that was White British decreased from 87.4% to 80.5%, while the Other White group saw the largest increase in their share of the population, from 2.6% to 4.4%
  • the percentage of the population from a Black African background doubled from 0.9% in 2001 to 1.8% in 2011
  • people from Asian ethnic groups made up the second largest percentage of the population (at 7.5%), followed by Black ethnic groups (at 3.3%), Mixed/Multiple ethnic groups (at 2.2%) and Other ethnic groups (at 1.0%)

Sterling has jumped after opinion polls suggested the UK would avoid a hung parliament after next week's election.

The pound reached a seven month high against the dollar and its highest level against the euro since May 2017.

Could be worth buying a few Euros now for next years holiday in Euroland?

You really are a racist aren’t you Essex? No wonder you like Boris Johnson’s Conservative Party so much.

Context. With or without "it is possible that" it still clearly states that an increase in rickets reflects the changing ethnic mic in the UK. Are you saying that mix isn`t changing? Maybe you live in a white enclave like Surrey! :ROFLMAO:
The same as where I work and we have a Diabetes Centre of Excellence.............. why? Because of the ethnic mix, South Asians are more prone to diabetes. Its a fact or in your rose tinted world its "a racist lie".
If you can`t accept the reality that people get sick and die you are in for a hard life.
He fucked off to Ireland in disgust when the tories won the last election, well thats what he claimed......

Ah, I see he has reached for the race card again. A sure sign the "debate"is going against him

Back
Top Bottom