National News Official 2019 General Election Thread

Good to see the leavers are still showing their trademark humility, and are working hard to try to heal the wounds in a very divided country...
Orderrrrr, orderrrrrr. The poster seems to have a need for a soothing medicament to remove the salt from his posts. ;)

Orrrrrddddder

This is a fair thread of how we got to where we are.

36 days to go....

"Pansexual" ?? ....... yup I had to check too.

"Pansexuality is included under the bisexual umbrella, which covers anyone who experiences sexual or romantic attraction to more than one gender. "

"Pansexuality is included under the bisexual umbrella, which covers anyone who experiences sexual or romantic attraction to more than one gender. "

Quite frankly, I don't care what her sexuality is.

... there was me thinking PAN sexual, meant someone who loved being in the kitchen ? ;)

An email forger and a domestic abuser, a relationship made in heaven! All the best to both on a happy and healthy relationship.

An email forger and a domestic abuser, a relationship made in heaven! All the best to both on a happy and healthy relationship.

With any luck she’ll take a leaf out of Johnson’s book and look to live a better life if she gets the top job in the Lib Dems.

With any luck she’ll take a leaf out of Johnson’s book and look to live a better life if she gets the top job in the Lib Dems.
Well, I hope she is happy and they are happy and content in their relationship. Bit hard for Lib Dems to run on morals if she becomes leader tho, considering the left wing hysteria when the police were called to Simmonds flat.

Back
Top Bottom