General Offensive ........ really?

MG Midgets due to be recalled so that they can be renamed MG juniors

Last edited:
I love that we have this thread arguing that we should not adapt our behaviour to accommodate the wishes of a minority group not to be offended, at exactly the same time as another where posters are falling over themselves to decry those who have not changed their behaviour to accommodate the wishes of a minority group not to be offended....

What a contrary lot we are 😁🤷

I love that we have this thread arguing that we should not adapt our behaviour to accommodate the wishes of a minority group not to be offended, at exactly the same time as another where posters are falling over themselves to decry those who have not changed their behaviour to accommodate the wishes of a minority group not to be offended....

What a contrary lot we are 😁🤷

Therein is the difference you see.

Product name - not offensive.

Active discrimination - offensive.

It is all about context and usage. ;)

Glad to provide a service to prove the world is going to :poop::poop::poop::poop:

That's twice today........ barstards.
In terms of a service, it's probably about as welcome as those train tannoy announcements somebody is getting in a froth about....[emoji6][emoji1787]

“more inclusive” means more customers. It’s just good business sense.

You either like them or you don`t.................... not hard to come by really. 🤷‍♀️

I doubt the gender inclusivity of a couple of cartoon characters will make much difference.

In other news they aren`t suitable for vegetarians or vegans either. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think that the introduction of characters like
will prepare society to interact with people with disabilities. hardly anyone will argue with the fact that some people are simply not ready for this

Back
Top Bottom