Odds for Saturday.

Andy Crosby use to be 14/1 for First Goalscorer and around 7/2 to score anytime given he was our penalty taker and rarely missed that was value !!!

Always remember Matt Elliott being 25-1 to score first at Wycombe with the on site bookie. The queue was massive and then the crowd chanting about it must have had the bookie bricking it. The bookie had the last laugh as he was sent off.

That last line is perfection.

So, did anyone else back us today at that juicy price?
Yes. Three of us had a tiny drinking kitty left over after Walsall & Charlton away. I held a couple of quid back from this back and put £7 on Plymouth to beat us at the Kassam at 19/10 (yes I know - but too tempting given the form of each side at the time) and then the lot on us today at 2/1 (could actually have got 21/10 earlier today) so now have £67. A nice profit. Thanks Oxford.

So, did anyone else back us today at that juicy price?

Yeah, had £25 on us at 2-1 with bet365, was feeling confident all week, apart from the brief time they were 1-0 up I was even confident during the game, did watch the last 6 minutes with my finger on cash out though in case they got one of those breakaway goals that you can see going in about 10 seconds beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom