Obika

Probably end up giving him another year on his contract because of it. It would be a bit harsh releasing him if he was still injured. In fact I think they will retain him.

Aye, some truly classless individuals out there.

Probably end up giving him another year on his contract because of it. It would be a bit harsh releasing him if he was still injured. In fact I think they will retain him.
I would be amazed if they did
By all means pay for his medical costs and try and help get him fit but he wouldn't have got a new contract had he been fit so I doubt if he will get a new contract now.

I would be amazed if they did
By all means pay for his medical costs and try and help get him fit but he wouldn't have got a new contract had he been fit so I doubt if he will get a new contract now.

This. Could see him going down to L2 like Wes did.

• React
Reactions: MJB
KR: “I don’t think you’ll see him in an Oxford shirt this season and his contract’s up in the summer as well, so it’s a double whammy for him. "

Pretty much confirms he'll be released at end of season.

I think it's pretty classless of some our fans saying he's got insurance etc and can get a normal job now.

KR: “I don’t think you’ll see him in an Oxford shirt this season and his contract’s up in the summer as well, so it’s a double whammy for him. "

Pretty much confirms he'll be released at end of season.

I think it's pretty classless of some our fans saying he's got insurance etc and can get a normal job now.
Why repeat it then?

Reading other social media and I think we’re all in agreement Obika wasn’t good for the U’sbut no one deserves some respect g the s**t these deluded C***s have put up about him

Back
Top Bottom