General Obika & hall return

Got to feel obika would be better suited in league 2, ha's clearly proven that he isn't good enough for us and you can't imagine he'll just turn it around miraculously after an injury. Save the wages and dodge the bullet.

Love Rob Hall though, last I saw him play was MK away last season which was one of the first few games of the season. Get him on the cheap, he owes it to our fitness team and hopefully he isn't a shadow of his former self.

Neither should be here next season. Cue the abuse regarding hall!
Not sure you will get any abuse re Hall comment.
Very mixed views generally and most seem to be that if fit he is a very good player but the question is will he play enough to justify a wage?

I would definitely take Hall again. Seems a good guy and is clearly at least L1 standard when fit. Is his speedy recovery yet another sign that our fitness and physio team is good enough to justify the risk? I would say so. Beeks I think has got a lot of unnecessary flak (perhaps due to his Swindon background) but is not a L1 striker. Will be a real addition to a L2 team though imo, very physical and has showed he has a good touch. Shades of the Ryan Taylor about him.

Back
Top Bottom