FA Cup Nott'm Forest

Marked Ox

God like member
They've been impressive against Arsenal so far being 3-1 up.

I did enjoy Newport beating Leeds very, very late on.

So glad Forest took full advantage of Wengers decision to field a weakened side, and they fully deserved it, even if the second penalty was a wrong decision.
Good match to watch for the neutrals, get very few matches that entertain so much these ere days!

So glad Forest took full advantage of Wengers decision to field a weakened side, and they fully deserved it, even if the second penalty was a wrong decision.
Good match to watch for the neutrals, get very few matches that entertain so much these ere days!

well he gave some youngsters/fringe players a chance and this time it didn't work...i would say the first pen was the wrong call but overall you can't deny forest deserved the win

A friend of mine from Nottingham is a Forest fan and her husband is a gooner. And they both went to the City ground today and sat in the home seats. Ouch.

All of Arsenal’s games have been entertaining recently, as long as you don’t support Arsenal.

Been some really good FA Cup ties this weekend, shame we weren’t involved but hey ho.

Watched Shrewsbury outplay a pretty strong West Ham side. First time I’ve seen them play 90 minutes since they played very well at our place.

I keep saying to everyone they’re going to fall away, but after seeing them yesterday they look like the real deal.

Forest v Arsenal was what the fa cup is all about,hopefully it serves as a tiny reminder to the tv companies to think this way in future match selections. at least this time they chose more david goliath ties rather than the mundane manure every time.

The abject non-performances by Arsenal and West Ham were truly woeful. I felt sorry for Toni Martinez coming on for his West Ham debut in that, he was given precisely zero support. The only really entertaining thing in the Shrews v West Ham game (taking nothing away from Shrews performance, but it wasn't a great game to watch) was watching the young West Ham midfielder's tooth sail through the air after getting kicked in the face.

yes west ham game was not very good and after 15 mins of norwich chelsea i didn't bother...didn't see the Leicester game but why they played an understrength team again given they are in no danger of going down is baffling clearly learnt nothing from their efl cup exit.

The Leicester game was awful as well.

Will this be the season that Wenger finally admits the game has passed him by?

The Leicester game was awful as well.

Will this be the season that Wenger finally admits the game has passed him by?

Why would he need to?..whilst only 1 team can win the league his remit has always been to make top 4 which he has achieved in all bar 1 season since being there.

Despite the bigger clubs taking the pis* in the early rounds of our domestic cups his record in those is very good.

Now as i've said before if we had just the old european cup format then there would be many underachieving clubs every season not just Arsenal

Why would he need to?..whilst only 1 team can win the league his remit has always been to make top 4 which he has achieved in all bar 1 season since being there.

Despite the bigger clubs taking the pis* in the early rounds of our domestic cups his record in those is very good.

Now as i've said before if we had just the old european cup format then there would be many underachieving clubs every season not just Arsenal
The problem Arsenal have is the guaranteed top 4 place of the past is getting harder for them - they are 5 points behind 4th already. That club desperately needs a clear out of players and coaches. I have a lot of respect for Wenger, but he needs to move on.

if he goes he will be a hard act to follow, one paper suggesting both parties have a get out clause for end of season and he (Wenger) has suggested Arteta as his replacement

Back
Top Bottom