Nottingham Forest - Martin O'Neil

NottsYellow

Forest sacked Martin O'Neil today and within 18 minutes they had managed to recruit a new head coach, a Frenchman (Lamouchi?), and 6 new backroom staff.

Ive never had much time for O Neil myself , dont rate him as a manager... or his opinions as a tv pundit either

probably just me though

Forest looking for their 12th manager in 8 years!
Ridiculous but I guess all to do with aiming at the riches if the PL.
Presumably you live in Nottingham Nottsyellow? What's the view up there?

Forest were my Dads team. But he took me to the Manor as it was our local team and you support your local team. Lifted me over the Osler Road to sit on a bench whenvaged 7. Back in 65.
He will be turning in his grave with the things that are going on there. It seems every board in the Championship are chasing that pot of gold that is the Premier League.
Fk em.

Ive never had much time for O Neil myself , dont rate him as a manager... or his opinions as a tv pundit either

probably just me though

Not just you @Sarge.
I can’t stick the bloke since he dropped my best mate (the late Kevin Durham) from the Wycombe team and replaced him with fking Steve Guppy! Still Durrers went on to better things with Barry Fry and Barnet ?

O’Neil has had his day and I think even the Eire job was one job too far for him.

Seemed an odd appointment by Forest in the first place, mind you this latest one seems even odder. I can’t help thinking the Crowley Bros would be the perfect fit there. Based just up the road, young, hungry and successful.

Teams up the pyramid are going to rue bypassing this pair.

Back
Top Bottom