General Not sure what game some are watching?!

Between different social media sites, the mail web site and on here ive seen critism for taylor/woodburn/gorrin and henry branded a world beater......really??? Prawn sandwich fans who have never played football before and really understand the game must be, taylor last night showed hes going to be a handful and has nothing to prove at this level hes done it. Woodburn different class his ball control, eye for a pass, ball retention and skill is there for all to see. Gorrin just what you need infront of the back four loves a tackle and can play.....

Henry yes scored a few last year we had no better options, this season again too slow/half hearted passes/wayward passes/backs out of every challenge.
I like prawn sandwiches and white wine and thought Henry was good in the first half, he’s possibly underrated because he’s so languid in his movement that he makes things look easy. I really liked Boyce for Burton, a great exhibition of centre forward play

There's many on here that do, but they won't admit it even if they have one in their backpack. Personally, I love a prawn sandwich with a bit of mayo and black pepper.
Bit of rock salt with sliced cucumber on sourdough or tiger (@Scotchegg) bread. So good...

Surely crayfish is a downgrade on a real prawn and avocado growing is killing the world as we know it....
Hate avacado how all the trendy kids eat it. It translates to 'bollock of the tree' which sums it up, perfectly. Guac, however, I can get stuck in with that...

• React
Reactions: m
Resisting the urge to urge to start a thread dedicated to match day snacks and sandwiches. Breader not though, butter leave it...

Resisting the urge to urge to start a thread dedicated to match day snacks and sandwiches. Breader not though, butter leave it...
Someone's got a cob on! You've got to roll with these comments rather than making some ham fisted response. Lettuce be friends and not chicken out of reasonable debate.

Back
Top Bottom