Norwood

Yellows1

Just heard we were in for the Tranmere forward, he was interested but almost laughed when we made him an offer, better off financially staying there so now not happening

How do you know it’s bullshit, who are you to say????
Do you really believe everything that anyone says to you?If some old trunk tramp said we were in for Salah would you believe him?
How about using some common sense to think if your opening post is likely to be true or not.

Do you really believe everything that anyone says to you?If some old trunk tramp said we were in for Salah would you believe him?
How about using some common sense to think if your opening post is likely to be true or not.

How about keeping an open mind, think it’s common knowledge we haven’t got any money together with the early season shambles on player signings, ever thought of putting 2 and 2 together?????

If we can afford to bring him in then we can afford to pay him far more than Tranmere are. That's why it's horseshit, and I'm amazed that anyone would be so gullible to think otherwise.

Why’s that? We enquired about him, he was interested but the offer wasn’t very good AKA McGuire, remember that one??? - Surely if we were that flush we’d have 2 strikers in the building now instead of this dicking about?

How about keeping an open mind, think it’s common knowledge we haven’t got any money together with the early season shambles on player signings, ever thought of putting 2 and 2 together?????
Mistake straight away,you don’t know what money we have or haven’t got.i will stick to common sense and you can keep getting things wrong.

BTW - I’ve never said it’s 100% true, it’s just what I was told and it wouldn’t surprise me if it was true the way things have played out this season.

Why’s that? We enquired about him, he was interested but the offer wasn’t very good AKA McGuire, remember that one??? - Surely if we were that flush we’d have 2 strikers in the building now instead of this dicking about?

Isn't the Maguire example irrelevant as that was under Eales?

Mistake straight away,you don’t know what money we have or haven’t got.i will stick to common sense and you can keep getting things wrong.

I think the writing is on the wall, hope I’m proved wrong though, think before you put people down........

Back
Top Bottom