Northampton Town

Remind me again why we care about what Northampton's second best sports team are doing...

Remind me again why we care about what Northampton's second best sports team are doing...
Finally someone giving Northants some recognition after their T20 heroics over the last few years.

Recently moved to Northampton to be near our grandkids. Sixfields is not far from us, but I will never go there until we play them.
COME ON YOU YELLOWS.

Last edited:
Recently moved to Northampton to be near our grandkids. Sixfields is not far from us, but I will never go and watch them until we play them.
COME ON YOU YELLOWS.

Just do what most of Northampton does and go to Franklin's Gardens instead. Who knows, with the form they're in this season there's a good chance you'll see them lose! :D

Why not just worry about OUFC and our REAL rivals...

You could make a strong case that anyone in our league is a rival, we all want just 3 promotion positions while trying to relegate four other clubs after all.

Don’t see what the harm is in posting about any other football club in this section, as it’s what it’s for.

Posting about Northampton is certainly more relevant to OUFC than waffling on about two foreign clubs who are stuck in the 1600’s and play at Sunday league level.

You could make a strong case that anyone in our league is a rival, we all want just 3 promotion positions while trying to relegate four other clubs after all.

Don’t see what the harm is in posting about any other football club in this section, as it’s what it’s for.

Posting about Northampton is certainly more relevant to OUFC than waffling on about two foreign clubs who are stuck in the 1600’s and play at Sunday league level.

Which two clubs is that?

Back
Top Bottom