Northampton Appoint Keith Curle

West Oxon U’s

After sacking Rob Page, Justin Edinburgh, Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbaink and now Dean Austin - KT today appoints
Keith Curle.

KT explains Austin’s sacking.

I would suggest that with that amount of managers removed, perhaps the person hiring them may be the problem there...

I would suggest that with that amount of managers removed, perhaps the person hiring them may be the problem there...

At least he made the right call in appointing Wilder...oh.

He's aged 20 years in his time at Northampton.

I'm not surprised.

At least he made the right call in appointing Wilder...oh.

Saved them from almost certain relegation and then won the league title the following year - seems like a pretty good appointment to me.

The supporters blame Andy Melville for there current situation

Saved them from almost certain relegation and then won the league title the following year - seems like a pretty good appointment to me.
Whoosh. Previous chairman appointed him.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Last year 6 managers were sacked between the 25th Sept and the end of October - I reckon we are going to see a lot more than that this season.....Austin the 1st, but also Bruce? Jose? Adams? KR? Hirst?

Last year 6 managers were sacked between the 25th Sept and the end of October - I reckon we are going to see a lot more than that this season.....Austin the 1st, but also Bruce? Jose? Adams? KR? Hirst?
Would be pretty harsh on Hurst. The media was always saying be careful what you wish for when the fans were trying to get rid of McCarthy for ages.
Ipswich don't appear to be a sacking club but you never know...

Bruce sacked by Villa - who's next?

Back
Top Bottom