North Stand gate v Spurs ??????????

NottsYellow

As highlighted on the matchday thread, apparently, and as per OUFC website, match details, the gate outside the away end will be in operation tonight meaning fans will not be able to walk round behind the North Stand. Surely this is a totally bonkers decision of zero common sense and complete lack of knowledge and understanding of the matchday circumstances.
Surely whoever made this decision should be identified. He really is not fit to be in charge of any matchday organisation ever again. Is this the same person that decided to put the barriers between Man City team bus and reception?

As highlighted on the matchday thread, apparently, and as per OUFC website, match details, the gate outside the away end will be in operation tonight meaning fans will not be able to walk round behind the North Stand. Surely this is a totally bonkers decision of zero common sense and complete lack of knowledge and understanding of the matchday circumstances.
Surely whoever made this decision should be identified. He really is not fit to be in charge of any matchday organisation ever again. Is this the same person that decided to put the barriers between Man City team bus and reception?
Oxvox committee have a representative on the safety team, maybe a via oxvox there's a chance of actually getting an answer unlike getting answer fromOUFC owner (I'lltell you soon) or OUFC M.D. (I'll get back to you)

Idve thought the final decision is made by mr mixter?

Oxvox committee have a representative on the safety team, maybe a via oxvox there's a chance of actually getting an answer unlike getting answer fromOUFC owner (I'lltell you soon) or OUFC M.D. (I'll get back to you)

I’ll get back to you [emoji6] The res barrier will not be deployed tonight

Well all those fears of us not having money have well and truly been put to bed. We’ve got a club p@&sing money up the wall...

Just wondering if the 130 or so Spud`s supporters were successfully retained behind the Iron Curtain?

Or maybe it was a "crowd free" test situation for any future visits by Billy Big Balls Teams?

It was not in operation. Club tweeted before the game correcting the error that had said was.
so, OUFC 'announce' it ( riot fence) is , going to be in use at last nights game yesterday afternoon

then OUFC only bother to correct thier own announcement error.... by twitter....can someone, anyone tell those operating the OUFC publicity machine that NOT EVERYONE HAS A TWITTER ACCOUNT please

it aint rocket science communicating...despite ALL the problems OUFC Owner, Board Members have in communicating, and it seems now the PR dept/ spin doctor too, who it appears can't/won't/ don't grasp the fact not all OUFC supporters have a damn twitter account! Bad communication from the boardroom is filtering down and infecting club announcements and corrections

What’s sarge going to moan about instead ?
so, OUFC 'announce' it ( riot fence) is , going to be in use at last nights game yesterday afternoon

then OUFC only bother to correct thier own announcement error.... by twitter....can someone, anyone tell those operating the OUFC publicity machine that NOT EVERYONE HAS A TWITTER ACCOUNT please

it aint rocket science communicating...despite ALL the problems OUFC Owner, Board Members have in communicating, and it seems now the PR dept/ spin doctor too, who it appears can't/won't/ don't grasp the fact not all OUFC supporters have a damn twitter account! Bad communication from the boardroom is filtering down and infecting club announcements and corrections

Here is your answer @MarkG

Maybe they wanted some practice ahead of the Bristol Rovers game. Hearing all is not well behind the scenes involving that game.. someone is on the naughty step!

Tbf to the club they did announce that this is how they would let people know about the fence and if it is in operation.

Tbf to the club they did announce that this is how they would let people know about the fence and if it is in operation.
one of the few things that the MD actually agreed to at the nov. Oxvox meeting was to announce when the riot fence is in use , via social media and...... via the Tannoy

You had to be there to hear the tannoy, Sarge. :)
indeed .... and, I wasnt there,.... Im still operating my boycott of that competition , and will continue to ( for the next couple of rounds at the very least)

indeed .... and, I wasnt there,.... Im still operating my boycott of that competition , and will continue to ( for the next couple of rounds at the very least)

Sarge - if you are complaining about it and you weren’t even there then you really have too much time on your hands!

Do you want any suggestions for some new hobbies, I’m sure that between us we can come up with a few good ones.

Back
Top Bottom